Anonymous Reporting Form
The College of Saint Rose takes all concerns regarding compliance with the law and policies very seriously. Therefore, Saint Rose has established an anonymous hotline that can be used to confidentially report concerns regarding alleged financial improprieties, conflicts of interest, health and safety issues, or other potential violations of law or policy. You can contact the hotline as follows:
- Complete this Anonymous Reporting Form and click submit;
- Call the hotline at 518-454-5275 (or x5275 from a campus phone) and leave a message; or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to send an email, every effort will be made to keep your identity confidential.
All messages will be reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate department for handling within two business days.
Please do not contact the anonymous hotline to report an emergency. Instead, contact Saint Rose Security at 518-454-5187 or call 911.
On Campus Reporting Options:
- Residential Life: 518-454-5295
- Safety and Security: 518-454-5187
- Title IX Coordinator, Amanda Bastianai: 518-458-5308
- Deputy Title IX Coordinators
- Jeff Knapp: 518-454-5138
- Rita McLaughlin: 518-454-5170
- All reporting options and resources are listed online at www.strose.edu/titleix
On Campus Confidential Options:
- Counseling Center: 518-454-5200
- Health Services: 518-454-5244
- Spiritual Life: 518-454-5250
Other Reporting Options:
- Albany Police: 518-458-5660 or 911
- Senior Investigator, NYSP Campus Sexual Assault Victims Unit: 1-844-845-7269
- UAlbany Police: 518-442-3131
Other Confidential Resources:
- Albany County Crime Victim & Sexual Violence Center: 518-447-7716
- Equinox Domestic Violence Services Hotline: 518-432-7865
- Albany Medical Center: 518-262-3131 (sexual assault exams are free and not processed through student's insurance)
- St. Peter's Hospital Emergency Room: 518-525-1550 (sexual assault exams are free and not processed through student's insurance)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
- National Stalking (and all crime) Victim Helpline: 1-855-484-2846
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 for free, 24/7 crisis support in the U.S.
- In Our Own Voices: 518-432-4188
- The Legal Project: 518-435-1770